 Technic / 6497
Re: Scans for dark-side developer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
Haven't got any scans, but I was looking at this beastie very recently in a
top shop display.  It would seem that the 'Technic Liftarm 1 x 7 x 3 with
Gears (32311)' plays a pretty major part in the mechanism.

Nah, uses mostly standard liftarm parts, including the 1x15 ones in the
legs. I agree with John to a point that its a bit rickety, but mine seems to
walk OK - its even able to step up at the edge of the rug! Considering the
feet don't lift very high, I was quite surprised to see it do this successfully.

But I also agree it'd be more fun to create your own version!

ROSCO