 Technic / 6426
  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

That's cool, but not really the same thing. Pulling a 12kg object with wheels under it (like you're Garbage Truck ) requires some amount of force, but it is *much* less than lifting that same 12kg in an arrangement like the one that Thomas used to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

Hello Xantra-47 "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schreef in bericht news:GqB37C.CyG@lugnet.com... (...) force, (...) the (...) and (...) I just checked Thomas his site. I see what you meen. I will try this too, but that is going to take some time, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)