 Technic / 6363
  Re: 4WD + central steering

I do like that 'swivel hips' idea with the turntable, it would save me alot of unneccesary bother! I couldn't find a scan of the 8459 central steering design, so if someone could describe it in a little more detail I'd be very grateful Cheers Robin (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4WD + central steering

(...) It is very simple. The two body parts are simply hinged together by using axles. In the centre, there is an opening in which an universal joint resides, transfering the power from the motor to the front axle. The steering is done by using a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)