 Technic / 6205
  Technic A-10 Warthog

(...) (expletive deleted), that is an incredible (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) model! How the (expletive deleted) did you do that?! I'm absolutely (expletive deleted) blown away. No (expletive deleted)! --Bill. P.S.: (expletive deleted)! (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Technic A-10 Warthog

(...) Heheh. Come on now, tell us how you really feel :) Thanks (I think) for the compliments. As for how the (expletive deleted) I did that, well, that's between me and the psychotic Lego Spirit that gives me the inspiration. Adrian -- (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)