 Technic / 6205
6204  |  6206
Subject:
Technic A-10 Warthog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:51:29 GMT

Hey gang, my latest creation is completed.  With 3 technic motors, 1
micromotor, 3 fiberoptic banks, 4 large pneumatic cylinders, and 1 small
pneumatic cylinder, this has a lot of nifty features.

Check out the A-10 on the technic page.
www.brickfrenzy.com

(expletive deleted), that is an incredible (expletive deleted)
(expletive deleted) model!  How the (expletive deleted) did you do
that?!  I'm absolutely (expletive deleted) blown away.  No (expletive
deleted)!

--Bill.

P.S.: (expletive deleted)!