 Technic / 62
Re: conical gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:46:05 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Andrew Lynch <alynch@meridianhealthNO.SPAMcom> wrote:
Set 8417 Mag Wheel Master has two of them.  About $29.99 at TRU.  Expensive
for just two gears, but it has some other nice parts.  I got one a short
time ago.

In general, a very poor set though. :(

I wouldn't say so.  As a standalone set, you may be right, as one cannot
build too much other than motor cycles based on the parts.

Still I think the 8417 is quite realisticly designed and it has lots of
useful parts.  I like it.

Fredrik