 Technic / 6176
6175  |  6177
Subject:
site updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:21:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone,
I have made some updates to my site that you may want to check out.

First, I made complete building instructions for the window walker robot, as
some people expressed interest in this.
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/wwpics.html

Second, I added a link to the Ferrari's new book, which should be out soon.
I haven't seen it all, but the preview looks good!
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/index.html

Third, I have some pictures of my latest robot, hexagone. This was built for
a robotic 'monkey bars' type competition.
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/hexpics.html
This is what I had in mind when I asked about 120 degree connections a while
ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=5225

Enjoy!
Rob