 Technic / 6175
Re: Motorized Lego Steering - micromotor not up to the task
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:03:23 GMT

Set 8082 - motorized buildign set included both a micromotor and a car with
mircromotorized wheel and rack steering. The motor is simply too slow and
powerless to steer in any reasonable time. The mechanism also used rubber bands

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8082/8082-07.html