 Technic / 6098
    Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff) —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Well, Larry, you can say there's always some dumb fool who has done it. As a matter of fact, I did have a MIB 8680 Arctic Rescue Base set. It's the only thing I have that's got the early pneumatics. So I simply had to open up the box to see (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would not call anyone a "dumb fool" because they decided to open a set and enjoy it... I was just saying I thought it was a bit ironic that this particular (technic holy grail??) set would be a source... Sets are to be enjoyed. I am gonna (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff) —Soh Chio Siong
     (...) Of course not. I was only saying of myself in jest. (...) Certainly, sets are to be enjoyed whichever you like. (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff) —Klaas H. Meijaard
   Should anyone be interested: I have 5 of these long cylinders as a spare... they may go! And a perfect condition spare 8680+instr, no box. Will soon appear in my BB-shop, if not traded/sold earlier..... Klaas H. Meijaard - Netherlands Lugnet 291 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)