 Technic / 6068
Re: question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

There is a considerable size difference between the tires in the two sets.
I would assume you're talking about the rear tires, the ones in the 8457
are HUGE, whereas the 8466 tires (They are all the same size.) don't even come close size-wise!

In the small picture on the set, on lugnet, the small wheels that are behind
the powerpuller large wheels are obscured, I think it's got something to do
with image size reduction obscuring small objects.  If you can get the large
set image, they are visible, but only just!

However, I do object to that person saying I was on crack.  He really should
retract that remark, I did not think that such a simple mistake as I made
would justify such outrageous and untrue statements as that one.  I do not
and have not, ever, smoked any drug, nor do I intend to for as long as I
live!  In the wake of the September 11th tragedy, the last thing we need are
people trying to shake other people's feelings up like that.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Uhhhh.. first of all i asked a simple question, one that you obviously
didn't/don't know the answer to, yet you come back with such athority with
your false information that: they are different size tires, NO THEY ARE NOT!.

Second the crack thing was a joke, but keep writing things like that second
paragraph above and well....
i don't know what image your looking at but it all seems pretty clear to me.

Third WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS ALL HAVE TO DO WITH THE EVENTS OF SEPTEMBER
11 ??? again YOU replied to my question, when YOU didn't know what the hell
you were talking about.
Sept.11 2001 will always be remmbered for the tradgic events that occured
and the personal ways it effect(ed/s) all our lives, but as we all know, and
have been told by our leaders we should go on with our lives.
if this is still all too much for you to take,Please, you should probally
turn off your computer, put down your lego and seek counseling.  -M