 Technic / 6061
Re: question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:23:23 GMT

Hello

There is a considerable size difference between the tires in the two sets.
I would assume you're talking about the rear tires, the ones in the 8457 • are
HUGE, whereas the 8466 tires (They are all the same size.) don't even come
close size-wise!

Tyres of the 8457 and 8466 are the same of size and hubs. Only the
powerpuller (8457) has text on the tyres.

As for the tires on the front of the 8456, they are not the same either.
They are a free-wheeling version, also found in some older sets.

Who was talking about 8456? 8456 Is the fiber optic set. Has nothing to do
with these tyres, since it only has som small tyres...
But I mentioned the 8458, the F1 Racer. The hubs are the same, but the tyres
are different from the 8457 and 8466.

greetings
    Maico Arts