 Technic / 6027
    New technic MOC, motor grader. —Tom Newsom
   I built this one over the summer. It's based on a CAT L40H and has pretty much all the features you'd find on the real deal. Here's a quick summary: scale - 1:20 (approx technic figure scale, but I've lost/broken all my technic figures over the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New technic MOC, motor grader. —Robert Fay
   Very nice! The photos are really good. It is good to see a micro motor in use for the pan. I believe that is the first time I have seen a brick separator used to demonstrate a models capability. Good work. I enjoyed the project very much. -- Bob Fay (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)