 Technic / 6013
Re: Lego Cad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:39:46 GMT

"Cristiano Freitas" <cristf@terra.com.br> skrev i meddelandet
news:000d01c16003$218de400$01c8a8c0@computer-1...
But i was trying to find the Lego Cad by Autodesk and Dacta. The oficial
program. Like "simple machines"

As this is a commercial program, you're not likely to find any links to a
download here...

The LeoCad not run in my computer...

If MLCad runs, surely LeoCAD should work too?

MLCad is good but is too dificult to build models

It might take a little while to learn, but I'd say the results are worth it! I
doubt Lego Cad, beeing a 'real' CAD system, is any easier.

For even easier building, take a look at my BlockCAD (see sig), but it's
probably a bit too limited. You can always save the models in .dat format, and
continue in MLCad when you're tired of BlockCAD, though.

Happy building,
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm