 Technic / 6004
  Re: Lego Cad

Thanks for the atention, Duq! But i was trying to find the Lego Cad by Autodesk and Dacta. The oficial program. Like "simple machines" The LeoCad not run in my computer and MLCad is good but is too dificult to build models (URL) know a place to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Cad

(...) Mlcad too difficult? I've only been using it a week and came up with this today. (URL) feedback would be much appreciated, and I know one of the bricks overlaps :-) Selecting lots of parts at once can be difficult but their are ways around it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Cad

"Cristiano Freitas" <cristf@terra.com.br> skrev i meddelandet news:000d01c16003$21...puter-1... (...) As this is a commercial program, you're not likely to find any links to a download here... (...) If MLCad runs, surely LeoCAD should work too? (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)