 Technic / 5937
Re: Large Crane MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
On the page it says 'the world's largest Lego Crane', but I'm not so sure it
beats Dennis' Monster Liebherr
(http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/cmno04.html)
Also wonder if this might be the crane that's been announced for the Lego
event in Holland in two weeks time.... (hence x-post to loc.nl)

It doesn't even come close! Dennis' crane had a maximum height of 4.2 meters
and I estimate this new crane to have a maximum height of around 2.7 meters.

And there are other Lego cranes that exceed 2.7 m ;-)

TJ