 Technic / 593
    Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted —David C. Pyatt
   This is my first post here at Lugnet, so please don't flame me if I am posting into the wrong group... My son (and I) got an RIS1.5 as well as two small Technics sets to add fuel to our LEGO fire... but to my disappointment the RIS only came with 2 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Welcome to Lugnet! If you don't get any nibbles here, the best group for wanted postings is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, which is technically where your post belongs but I wouldn't sweat it, just the once, especially on a first post! (...) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)