 Technic / 5870
  8466 4X4 Off-Roader Retail Availability?

I have been looking for the 8466 4X4 Off-Roader locally and can't seem to find it anywhere. I have looked at ToysRUs which usually has new items fairly quickly after release, but to no avail. Also looked at large chain stores like Wal-Mart, Target, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 4X4 Off-Roader Retail Availability?

apparently Walmart online has them (URL) I never saw the Silver champion in any store so I dont know if they will place the 4866 there. Walmart doesnt use the set number in the web listing. I found this set by searching the "Technic" listing John (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)