 Technic / 5863
    Re: Technic beam colours —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I'm sure everyone has their own favourites here - my most frequently used beam colours would be: yellow red black The red and yellow were used because that was the colour of the thing I was modelling, although it could be argued that I chose (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic beam colours —Ronald Vallenduuk
     Let's see how close we'll get to listing all permutations of the technic colors...;-) My preference would be: black, grey, red, yellow/blue. Cheerio, Duq Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:GKBqsD.F6o@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technic beam colours —Ross Crawford
     (...) OK, no probs!! (...) Mine are fairly similar - black grey white red yellow blue This follows fairly closely the numbers I have of each 8?) though I probably have less white than red / yellow (never counted). ROSCO (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic beam colours —Steve Lane
   (...) I do things the other way round, deciding what to build and then worry about accumilating the right coloured parts. A lot of vehicles come in all sorts of liveries making fitting parts to colour scheme a lot easier. (...) Well I have lots of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)