 Technic / 5859
  Re: Technic 4X4 Off-Roader/Supercar comparison

In terms of functionality, the 8466 4x4 Off-Roader is actually very similar to the 8448. The main differences are that it has 4-wheel drive (whereas the 8448 only had the rear wheels powered) but it does not have the modular design of the 8448. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 4X4 Off-Roader/Supercar comparison

Gaurav- Does the 8466 Off-Roader offer a transmission of any kind? Or does it just mate the engine to the drivewheels? Hey, do you want to sell one of your extra 8466's to me? He he...that is unreal that Lego could slip up, albeit very (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)