 Technic / 5818
    motorcycle with tranny —Henry Chea
   Hi guys, A long while back I remember seeing a website of a motorcycle MOC with a 2-ratio gearbox. My search of the lugnet archives didn't find anything though. Anyone remember the URL? Anyone have URL's of motorcycles in general? One URL I found (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: motorcycle with tranny —David Arnon
   (...) Tom Newsom has made a great bike with 2 gear ratios: (URL) David (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)