 Technic / 5818
5817  |  5819
Subject:
motorcycle with tranny
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:46:53 GMT

Hi guys,

A long while back I remember seeing a website of a motorcycle MOC with a
2-ratio gearbox.  My search of the lugnet archives didn't find anything
though.  Anyone remember the URL?

Anyone have URL's of motorcycles in general?  One URL I found is:
http://homepage1.nifty.com/f-komi/lego/original/ori-bike.htm

Thanks for the help!

//Henry Chea
                          hchea@kungstorget.nu
            *S*  Göteborg, jaja, jag behöver inget mer!  *S*
                       http://www.kungstorget.nu