 Technic / 5787
    Tohunga Quest! Action! Adventure! Well, ok, maybe not... —Adrick Tolliver
   A few days ago, we were at a McDonald's in Wal-Mart, picking up some Hukis. My little brother was very excited, he loves Bionicle, and he got some mask sets, so he wanted to get two (at least) of each Tohunga so he could make different villagers. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)