 Technic / 578
    Large Technic Turntable —Dave Schuler
   I've never actually seen one of these in person, and I've been looking at the piece in my Dacta catalog and using L3P/Pov-Ray to view it from different angles, but without the actual item in front of me I must confess I'm having a hard time (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Large Technic Turntable —Mark Tarrabain
      (...) Look at (URL) for a really neat lego robot platform that uses 4 (!) of them. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Large Technic Turntable —Jack Gregory
   It is a bearing. Two pieces, rotating about a common axis. You fix one side and then rotate the other via a gear. I didn't really grok it until I held it in my hand. Get one of the sets that has it, and have fun. --Jack Gregory Dave Schuler (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)