 Technic / 5760
5759  |  5761
Subject:
Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:37:01 GMT

I have a few questions regarding different types of wheels.

I'd like four *big* ballon tyres, not small like those you get in the
Police Buggy or the Exploration Mars set.

1. Are the ballon tyres in the Wheel Pack (5219, I think it was) of the
big type?
2. Are there any other, cheaper sets, which include the big ballon
tyres? I'm looking for those wheels only, so the cheaper the set is, the better.

It looks as if the 8465 Extreme off-roader has the big balloon tyres,
could anyone please confirm for me?

Thanks in advance
--Tobias