 Technic / 5746
  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Alas there was one heretic some time ago to whom I had to respond :-) (URL) just been inspired by seeing a Demag AC120 this morning I can say for sure that my crane building days are far from over! Jennifer (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Mine either! Speaking of cranes (again) I finally got around to updating my links page. Check out the crane links just in case you haven't seen any of these. I've linked to Dennis Bosman's Brickshelf gallery on which he's added many pictures (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Tempting us with talk of a new crane, but leaving us to only imagine what it looks like or what it's configuration might be :-). Steve to the rescue, I have a Demag link in my favourite's so it was easy to find. Pics: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)