 Technic / 5714
Re: what sets include the #4 angle connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
All I know of are the 2 red ones in the 8448 super street sensation.
Are there any other sets that contain this part? What other colors does
this part come in?

Apart from 8448 & 8466, I also have at least ten black #4s from 8450, a
couple in 3800, plus the eight green ones in 8446, and 2 yellow ones in 8457
mentioned in Peeron. That's all I know about currently!

As shown by it's use in 8448 (in the gull-wing doors), they are the only
ones to match the 135 degree bend in part 6629 (Peeron), the 1x9 bent liftarm.

Chris.