 Technic / 5711
Re: what sets include the #4 angle connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:28:34 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
All I know of are the 2 red ones in the 8448 super street sensation.
Are there any other sets that contain this part? What other colors does
this part come in?

8466 has a lot of them, somewhere between 10 and 20, but I didn't count
them.

Huw