 Technic / 5677
    Re: Beat Felber's New MOC —Thomas J. Avery
   (...) The "Adjustable Stick" is the long straight "arm" that is connected to the end of the bucket, or dipper. Anyway, the stick can be moved "in-and-out" along its length. The cables that Beat is talking about on his website will move the stick in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Beat Felber's New MOC —David Arnon
   (...) it's (...) Thanks! Now I see that it's really very simple, I just didn't get the right idea from the text at Beat's sight. - David (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)