 Technic / 5592
  Review Of The Rahi

Since the Rahi are out now and I haven't seen much talk about them yet, I thought I'd get the ball rolling and post my thoughts on 4 of the Rahi sets...8537 - Nui Rama, 8548 - Nui Jaga, 8549 - Tarakava, and 8538 Muaka and Kane-Ra. I hope to hear (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Review Of The Rahi

(...) over all a good review man! 2 thhings...wher edid you pay $35 for Nui Jaga??? They were 15 when I got mine! also, I assume you agree about that Useless mask Launcher Gimic on the Cats....rather suicidal dont you thingk? (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)