 Technic / 5492
    Bionicle At Walmart! —Andrew Eade
   I went to walmart today for some oil, and Low what doth my eyes see: a Massive Lego display, and on it-oooo yes- The PowerPacK! also all teh toa's, teh Card Game, Nui Ramas, Nui Jagas, and a ton of the new Dinosaur and Alpha Team stuff! I got the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle At Walmart! —Ray Kremer
   (...) Nice. I'll have to check my local WalMart. The two TRU's around here still only have Toa and mask packs. Shouldn't the Turaga have been out by now? (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)