 Technic / 5492
5491  |  5493
Subject:
Bionicle At Walmart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 03:38:22 GMT

I went to walmart today for some oil, and Low what doth my eyes see: a
Massive Lego display, and on it-oooo yes- The PowerPacK! also all teh toa's,
teh Card Game, Nui Ramas, Nui Jagas, and a ton of the new Dinosaur and Alpha
Team stuff!

I got the Powerpack, Silver mask is beautiful, The 3 songs are ok techno
stuff, the Second song even mentions Rahi a few times! Hafu is pretty nifty,
thought I get teh feeling hes substandard to standard Lego levels, in terms
of toghness and such. Still very cool stuff! Im still unsure to clasify him
as Po-wahian or Onu-wahian....All his elements are very nicely designed,
Imlikin this guy a lot! Teh Hau disk is....well its nice n all relatively
just like good ol Slizer Throwbot disks. Packageing is very nice all around,
so Im Quite happy, althought the $14.95 price tag still seems a bit steep to
me...