 Technic / 5398
Re: Final Update on Ken :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:52:30 GMT

:( I don't know what to say...

*gasp* it's always a shock when something like this happens... I am so sorry
that this ended this way :(  As I have said before...  never knew him, but
still I have a family myself and don't even want to imagine the pain and grief.

We'll all hold a Lego Brick up high for Ken!

I am sorry... I wasn't expecting this when I logged into Lugnet tonight

All the best to you and your family

Mel