 Technic / 5303
5302  |  5304
Subject:
They've changed the dates on the New 8466 and 8465!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:54:04 GMT

WooHoo!

I *swear* a day ago, that thing said "Will ship by 31 August, 2001" Now it's
been moved UP to July 30th and July 18th for the smaller Extreme Off
Roader...

Awesome! I went ahead and ordered the 8465...like I said I'm gonna work my
way up to the larger set.

"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh
Bear?" -- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
-- http://www.users.sccoast.net/jeff