 Technic / 5297
  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

This is an interesting subject. I have experimented with this myself to try to increase traction in larger models. There are a couple of key points; Try to ensure that you design the "combiner" to use a minimum number of gears and axles, otherwise (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

(...) Was that with the old or new 9V motor (ungeard and geared)? The old one that Gaurav want's to use draws more then twice the Amp, if I remember it correctly. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)