 Technic / 5246
    Re: 120 degree connector —David Arnon
   (...) I can't understand what you mean, can you post a picture or a sketch? Thanks, David (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 120 degree connector —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) David, The method I've described is complex. Maybe more so than you need. It can be done other easier ways, as shown by other postings. I will describe it in detail here and once you've seen it, can adapt or discard as you choose. If you want, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)