 Technic / 522
  Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes: [snip] (...) Are you talking about the "slot" cars toy? they run on a plastic track with metal rails imbedded into it? I am not talking about the HO scale that is around today but a larger scale car. Each (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

(...) Ah, yes. That's what I was thinking about. I don't think mine were Scalextric brand, but it was basically the same thing. (...) Mine were small scale, about the same scale as the LEGO adventurer's cars, I'd say. While I didn't have too much (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)