 Technic / 511
  Re: battery box (etc.) colors?

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <385F9F3D.BE2C3578@e...se.net>... (...) Chris: I have seen the white/grey in the shuttle, the grey/red in the service packs and some universal sets, and then a black/yellow/red in the 8868. Any others? Eric (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  battery box (etc.) colors?

Hi all, I'm only into technic a little bit. I did some analysis of Dacta kits as educational tools for my master's degree, and I've put together some small kits. But with the 8480 sale at ZB I was forced to buy a large techic set and build it. Wow! (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)