 Technic / 513
Re: battery box (etc.) colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:33:55 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <385F9F3D.BE2C3578@eclipse.net>...
I've played with several battery boxes and motors and stuff and they've
always been light grey.  The battery box in the 8480 is white.  But the
motor is grey.  What other colors do those things come in?  How common
or rare are the various colors?

thanks,

Chris

Chris:

    I have seen the white/grey in the shuttle, the grey/red in the service
packs and some universal sets, and then a black/yellow/red in the 8868. Any
others?

Eric