 Technic / 5103
5102  |  5104
Subject:
Mask Tradeing Forum!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 05:42:19 GMT

Ok, to help out with some plan I have, I have added a Mask Tradeing Forum to
my personal Discusion Board. Feel Free to come on over, and Buy, Sell , or
Trade any Bionicle masks, Slizer Disks, RoboRider Wheels, and additional
Elements of some rarity(ala Bionicle Tools).
Welcome to STF
http://pub8.ezboard.com/bslizerstransformers

Hope we can all make use of it, and if you need Help with teh Board, just
E-mail me for help.
thnx AEV

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/
STF, The Next Evolution Begins soon