 Technic / 5010
Re: Techic Bicycles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 03:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:
hey those are nice bikes,
What language is that site written in?

Japanese, it's one of the jaw-dropping sites of the Japanese Lego Technic
Webring.

http://www.osamu.nop.or.jp/technic/webring.html (follow the arrows on the
icon)

Hi folks,

Thanks for your visiting our ring.

Japanese->English mechanical translation is available on www.excite.co.jp
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/
(Fill the URL to text box, select right(JtoE) radio button,
then push rectangle button.)

We make welcome your English (or another languages) Technic webpages.
http://edit.webring.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/wrman?ring=technic&addsite

Technic Webring administrator
Ken "OSAMU" Sugii
http://www.osamu.nop.or.jp/mindstorms/