 Technic / 4925
  Aquarium hoses for pneumatics?

Hi! Just got an idea, don't they have small hoses for aquarium air pumps and such? Is that in the range of pneumatics? I know the model airplane hoses can be used, but they're in some silicone rubber to withstand the oil and fuel so they are more (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aquarium hoses for pneumatics?

(...) replacement for the Lego pneumatic tubing that is cheaper for some time now. You're right about the model airplane tubing though; I went to a store that sells that and it turned out to be more expensive than Lego's tubing. I don't know much (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Aquarium hoses for pneumatics?

I recently purchased some non-Technic hose from Toms Technic on Brickbay. It should be in any time, but Tom says it works just as well and I have no reason to doubt him, as he has been very reliable. I will try to remember to post a report later. (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aquarium hoses for pneumatics?

(...) different colors, like red, blue, yellow, etc...? As far as I measured, compatible hose should have the following measures: Internal Diameter: 1/16" External diameter: 5/32" Thanks, Fernando (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)