 Technic / 4910
  Cool Pneumatic Page

Here's a link I found on the net showcasing pneumatics. The author referenced my page (which is how I found it) but it's improved and I just LOVE the page design itself! (URL) It was posted on lugnet about a year ago... (URL) ---...--- Check out (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cool Pneumatic Page

(...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cool Pneumatic Page

This is a nice page. The color photographs are quite extraordinary! and the compressor ideas are compelling. For those of us striving to design the ultimate compressor, this page is definately worth a look. Build On! John Matthews Ralph Hempel (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)