 Technic / 4911
Re: Cool Pneumatic Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:44:12 GMT

Also, for a cool compact compressor with pressure switch, you can't go past
Jennifer Clarks at http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/ideas.htm

ROSCO

In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel writes:
Here's a link I found on the net showcasing pneumatics.

The author referenced my page (which is how I found it)
but it's improved and I just LOVE the page design itself!

<http://www.malgil.com/esl/lego/pneumatics.html>

It was posted on lugnet about a year ago...

<http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=4433>

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com