 Technic / 4894
    Re: Finally updated the videos on my site —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Beams separeted after length in bins. Cross axles in tackle box Pegs in tackle box Gears in tackle box "Designer parts" in one bin, like soft cross axles, cross axles of other colors then black, engine parts, fairings, ribbed hoses etc etc. (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Finally updated the videos on my site —Tom Newsom
    (...) All the following in cardboard trays i made: Axles Gears (inc worm) black pegs other pegs bushes + half bushes all other "things that are small and go on an axle" :) angle connectors + axle connectors small liftarms (up to 6l inc. cams, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic)