 Technic / 4844
    Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Sounds intriguing, although I most strongly disagree with the notion that there are no more construction vehicles to make - but then, I would :-) Jennifer (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Steve Lane
   (...) I have to disagree with Tom as well, Since the rejuvination of my lego building (I never had a dark ages :-)). A lot of my inspiration comes from books about excavators. Construction and associated vehicles are going to form a major part of my (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)