 Technic / 4793
    Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Steven Combs
   Jennifer, Excellent model...when do you start work at LEGO designing their kits!!! I also want to know how I can get a hold of one of those remote control kits? ===== Steven B. Combs, M.S.,C.I.T. Associate Professor / Instructional Technologist Ivy (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) John Barnes, who frequently posts on lugnet.robotics, is responsible for the design of the remote control. Hopefully he'll come onto this thread to respond, but if not you can email him at barnes@sensors.com Jennifer (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.technic)