 Technic / 4765
Re: Mata Nui Cruisin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:22:39 GMT

That's really cool! It's time someone lightened up on the Bionicle thing and
did something positive!

A+ for creativity!

JB

So, like an idiot, I leave the keys to my 8448 SuperCar on my desk, and my two
new Fire Promo Sets from Bionicle hijack this high performance vehicle...

http://www.macgenius.com/~caitlinh/dudes.jpg
http://www.macgenius.com/~caitlinh/dudes2.jpg

It looks like they had to pull the stock seats out to accomodate their back
gear and their big feet.

http://www.macgenius.com/~caitlinh/front.jpg

Of course, there was plenty of room in the hatchback for the kids...

http://www.macgenius.com/~caitlinh/firekids.jpg

And they knew EXACTLY where to store their fireswords and firestaves...

http://www.macgenius.com/~caitlinh/tailfire.jpg

What's a LEGO parent to do? :)

- Sean