 Technic / 4753
  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) Wow, that's a ton of information! Thanks, your site made up my mind for me. I think I will be visiting it often.. (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) The site or your mind? LOL! Thanks, glad to be at service :) I have to build my other sets and comment on them but I wait for the arrival of a digital camera, my video camera don't have that much of quality one could ask for. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)