 Technic / 473
Re: The end of the Technic beam is nigh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:04:26 GMT

I thought that's what I was seeing in the (fairly small) scans posted from
the US catlog.  Thanks for the confirmation.

I was very surprised to see that the 823x sets apparently won't be available
here in the US before Christmas.  They were smart to get the 8000 and 8001
out right away though.

Any other new, interesting parts in this set?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I picked up 8238 Speed Slammers today.

In it are new straight beams, in the same style as the now-common bent • ones
(i.e. full width), in length 5 and 15 (holes)

Huw