 Technic / 4708
    Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but... —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) But it's not that simple. LEGO's marketing and development as of late isn't simply a new avenue of exploration, but rather an abandonment of their ideals. It would be like if Caddilac started manufacturing riding lawn mowers, cut back (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but... —Steve Lane
   (...) I couldn't agree more. (...) Your completely right, who's ever tried to compete by bringing out a WORSE product than they already make (admittedly still much better than the competion's product). Steve (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)